Hello St. Louis Walewki's. Looks like you are keeping busy. We have been busy non-stop since the reunion. Would like to post some pictures and I'm not sure I know how to do this blog thing, so I hope you get this message. God Bless!!!
I got this message!!! I would LOVE to see the pics....if you want, you can email them to me, and I'll post them here. :) Love ya's. Chrissy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hello St. Louis Walewki's. Looks like you are keeping busy. We have been busy non-stop since the reunion. Would like to post some pictures and I'm not sure I know how to do this blog thing, so I hope you get this message.
God Bless!!!
I got this message!!! I would LOVE to see the pics....if you want, you can email them to me, and I'll post them here. :) Love ya's. Chrissy
Post a Comment